Saturday, January 21, 2006

Zoning Commissioner E-Mails

Everyone, it is vital that we send e-mails, call or write to the Zoning Commisioners this week. They meet on January 30th to discuss the proposed zoning of the Highway 140 @ Reece Road Property. Follow the link below to get their e-mail addresses.

Planning Commissioners

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you this Bill, but the Work Session for the Planning Commission was this past Monday, 1/23 according to the PC/BOC Public Schedule Hearings on the County Website. I've had several Crabapple Falls residents forward me copies of their e-mails they have sent (a good sign).
ON another note: I've put a Poll on the crabapplefalls website. Pass that word around.

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you this Bill, but the Work Session for the Planning Commission was this past Monday, 1/23 according to the PC/BOC Public Schedule Hearings on the County Website. I've had several Crabapple Falls residents forward me copies of their e-mails they have sent (a good sign).
ON another note: I've put a Poll on the crabapplefalls website. Pass that word around.

Anonymous said...

Woops...didn't mean to stutter.